Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Learning at school conf 2010



Here I am in my bed at 5 am in the morning and already awake in front of the computer. I could not sleep because I am as excited as a child on the day before Christmas.

Here in Rotorua is going to be held a conference for eager educators willing to learn new stuff. I have booked the breakouts I wanted to attend and I actually cannot wait that the conference starts at last.

I have been in NZ now for a bit more than 5 years and I have always been impressed by how much the educators are here passionate about their profession. Although we are a very small country (only a bit more than 4 million kiwis) the technology is here cutting edge and what I find the most amazing is how much educators are interested in LEARNING. I have never been in a country where learning takes such a big place in education.

I am sure I won’t be disappointed and I will learn a lot during this conference because I know how well prepared all presenters are and I know that all the teachers participating to this conf are ready to learn.

I feel I am very privileged to participate to such a conference.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the conference - and more meeting of twitter PLN! Maybe see you at Ulearn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
    _____________________________

    Law Dissertation

    ReplyDelete